Links to other related sites
Galleries/Stores UK, USA and Ireland
The outlets below generally stock or can obtain available prints. Most provide a bespoke framing service.
- Altrincham, County Galleries, 0161 928 9942
- Bristol, Coldharbour Framery and Gallery, 0117 944 6244
- Bromley, Frames & Art, 0208 460 6650
- Burnham, Oberon Art Ltd, 01628 600500
- Congleton, Stringing & Frames, 01260 270233
- Edinburgh, Fast Frame, 0131 2284505
- Fleet, Expression Art Gallery 01252 612136
- Kensington, Gallery 19, 020 7937 7222
- Kingston, Surrey, The Framing Co., 020 8549 9424
- Olney, Bucks, Olney Framers 01234 714773
- Pinner, Saryan Picture Framing, 0208 429 3020
- Ruislip, Ruislip Frameworks, 01895 676744
- Sunninghill, Circle Gallery, 01344 874478
- Uxbridge, A.Boville Wright, 01895 238331
- West Byfleet, Surrounds, 01932 400555
- Wilmslow, Unicorn Gallery, 01625 525276
- Wimbledon, Fisher & DeDomenici, 020 8946 9781
- Manhattan, 211W57thSt, Central Park Fine Arts, 212-956-9395
- Melrose, Miter Biter Framing Co, 781-665-5552
- North Easton, The J Inman Gallery, 508-238-3567
- Quincy MA, Frantic Framers, 617-479-4352
- Dun Laoghaire and city centre galleries closed, please contact me direct.
- Dion Archibald - Expressive Australian artist with an online portfolio of figurative oil paintings and drawings.
- Hiroko Sakai - Japanese artist in San Francisco, Hiroko Sakai's Online Art Gallery of vibrant, powerful, original oil paintings, with an Asian taste surreal edge.
- Peter and Rosie Hunter - a husband and wife team from Scotland who have a passion for painting and all things Scottish. Original landscapes and castles in oils, as well as commission work undertaken.
Other gallery links
- Agora Gallery, New York - The gallery is dedicated to the promotion of national and international contemporary artists. It caters to the taste and trends of the sophisticated New York art market and the Gallery's discerning worldwide collector base.
- Soho Art Gallery, Sydney, Australia - SOHO galleries is a exciting commercial gallery, established in Sydney in March 1995, to provide young to mid-career artists with the space and exposure to place artworks in today's contemporary corporate and domestic environments.